1. Select light interior colors, soft pastels, light brown color shades, and pale neutral colors for design and decorating small rooms.
2. Strong color contrasts help change room proportions and balance small rooms. White paint colors add space to small rooms visually, dark floor decor or accent wall bring coziness into living spaces.
3. Long walls need to be light. Pale purple color tones, sky blue, soft green and white paint colors are ideal for long walls in small rooms.
4. Short wall design can be accentuated with warm colors in medium to light shades.
5. Horizontal lines, arches and horizontal decoration patterns on short walls help stretch small spaces and create balanced living spaces.
6. Room furniture featuring a compact design and simple lines are ideal for small spaces.
7. Mirrored surfaces, wall mirrors, and mirrored furniture pieces help create bright small rooms which feel larger.
8. Bright lighting fixtures are important for stretching small rooms visually.
9. Creating pleasant optical illusions with artworks on long walls add depth to the interior design and make small rooms feel wider.
10. Placing interesting accents in a corner helps in balancing long room design.
Check out more of their amazing photos here.